What is the Action Plan?
It is a strategy to carry out your idea, project, business, etc., where you set objectives to be achieved, establish deadlines and calculate the resources to be used. It is necessary to take into account that these three concepts are well defined so that later, you can see if you are or not fulfilling the objectives that you had proposed from the beginning. That is why you must be constant with what you do and not give up.
How to elaborate an Action Plan?
If you work in a group, together with other people, you must reach a consensus in which the majority agrees on what objectives, goals, and ideas you want to carry out to make the Action Plan. In the case of not having a group and only you, you should try to make the most of all the ideas you have in mind and, if you have someone you trust who can help you do not hesitate to ask for help and advice.
A simple way to elaborate your plan to develop your idea, project, or activity, is by answering these 9 questions:
1. WHAT? Brainstorming, to find out what you really and concretely want to do?
2. WHY? Define why you think your idea, product, or activity is important and necessary, i.e. justify the need to create it by showing its innovative and genuine aspect.
3. WHAT FOR? Define the goal and objectives you want to achieve.
4. HOW? Develop the step by step that you have to do, until you create your product, implement your activity, project, etc.
5. HOW MUCH? Define the resources you need, whether they are material, economic, or professional…
6. WHERE? Think about where you want to develop your idea, and define the spaces and location.
7. WHEN? Draw up a timetable, describing the deadlines you will dedicate to each action.
8. FOR WHOM? Define your client, and beneficiaries of your idea or project.
9. HAVE I SUCCEEDED? Evaluate whether you have achieved the results you set out to achieve. If so, congratulate yourself and celebrate it, if not, review your plan and modify what is necessary to achieve it!
CREATION OF A PLAN
(Useful Tools for the facilitator)
|Name of the group/activity:|